Rule 10-4 – Discipline
(1) Once it has been determined by the League a violation has occurred, whether by a player, team official, spectator or supporter, the team may be subject to fine(s) as per Appendix B and additional sanctions.
(2) Any individual that receives a red card or is ejected from the game must leave the playing field and the field area to the satisfaction of the Referee.
(3) An automatic suspension for a minimum of one game, being the next scheduled League or League Cup match applies in the following scenarios:
(3.1) A player, coach or team official who receives a red card.
(3.2) A player who accumulates three yellow cards in the course of one season during League or League Cup play.
(3.3) A player who accumulates five yellow cards in the course of one season during League or League Cup play.
(3.4) A player who accumulates seven yellow cards in the course of one season during League or League Cup play.
(4) The League reserves the right to summon a team member, a team official, or a club official to a Discipline Committee hearing. Failure to attend by any team member, team official or club official may result in sanctions.
(5) Length of any suspension(s) will be determined by the Discipline Committee following a Discipline Committee hearing with the player, or team or club official.
(6) Any team official ejected from a match will be subject to a fine per Appendix B.
(7) Any team official reported to have received an official warning and noted in the Referee match report regarding a breach of conduct or behaviour may be subject to League fines, sanctions and those listed in the BC Soccer Judicial Code.
(8) In the event that it has been determined that an individual has violated Rule 10-3 Diversity and Anti-Discrimination, they may be subject to a minimum suspension of one game, being the next scheduled League or League Cup match.
(8.1) The League will investigate the matter, may hold a Discipline Committee hearing, require the player, team coach, or official to attend and may apply further sanctions.
(8.2) If the individual that has violated Rule 10-3 Diversity and Anti-Discrimination is a spectator or supporter, the coach/team official will be required to attend a Discipline Committee hearing on the matter and may be subject to sanctions that may include fine(s), suspension and a team bond.
(8.3) If the perpetrator is a match official, they will be required to attend a Discipline Committee hearing on the matter with the Head Referee in attendance and may be subject to sanctions including suspension